AMIGO is designed to assist you with planning the upgrade of your INCONTROL for z/OS products
FROM A CURRENTLY SUPPORTED version and help you have a smooth transition when moving to a new version.
This program is offered through BMC Support and you will need to create 2 support issues:
1) The AMIGO Starter which includes:
* downloading the current upgrade checklist and sample upgrade plans(attached to this KA)
* discussing your upgrade scenario with BMC Support
* answering any questions about how to complete your upgrade plan
Once you have enough information to begin your upgrade plan customization - the AMIGO Starter issue will be closed.
2) The AMIGO Review issue which is opened at least 2 weeks before your upgrade date and includes:
* notifying the BMC on-call team about your upgrade date
* reviewing your completed upgrade plan
* answering any final questions
Open an AMIGO Starter issue with BMC Support (if you have not already done this) and then download the attached spreadsheet which contains the “upgrade checklist and sample upgrade plans” to get started.
After you fill out the upgrade checklist tab, send it back using your AMIGO Starter issue and BMC Support will contact you to review this information.
- Control-M for z/OS